LYC 0.78% $6.35 lynas rare earths limited

lol Cafa,"JHC - looking at some of the huge increases in the...

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lol Cafa,

"JHC - looking at some of the huge increases in the size of the bets required to average down, and the claims, then in my book it is gambling. One can dress it up anyway one wnats, but from a risk management point of view this is not investing. IMO"

Your aloud your opinion but there is/was no more risk in my INVESTING than yours using TA, TA is more often wrong than right & BN have won every election they have ever been involved in, you do the math on risk/gambling odds.

"Appears strange that after the $20 trades WB started charging .011% points. Are you still claiming these trades were real?"

I knew this would happen & is the reason I was unsure on posting my lyc investing, your like SMSL. Even with proof you still shout the same thing. What more can I do?

As I said before I do a lot of business with Westpac other than investing & I get a good deal, I suppose you pay the advertised rate on your mortgage also lol, nobody with a good income pays advertised bank rates on any deals with the banks.

Do you also pay the asking price when buying property?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.35
Change
-0.050(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $5.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.47 $6.34 $19.83M 3.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11865 $6.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.36 3637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.