ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

average joe, page-13

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    Hi thechrisjive, Great to see another faithful SSH holder still hanging in there.

I have done much the same, buying each cap raising, and believing our time will come for over 14 years now.

Most wouldnt understand that logic, but being faced with closure of our company or the faithful topping up, most put their hand in their pocket time and time again to keep the company afloat.

However, our time has come.

In answer to your particular question, a good holding in our case is one where the current value of your investment is more than we have invested over the years.
    If that isnt possible in your case, I would suggest that it is the largest holding you can afford based on your risk reward comfort.

I feel that we are now within striking distance of "The Big One" and our years of patience will be rewarded.

Having spoken to CEO Geoff some weeks back, our "perilously close" decision is ever closer, and has only been delayed through proper due dilligence and some circumstancial reasons beyond everyones control.

IMO the current SP presents us with a final unique opportunity to top up at these low levels before the next leg up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.