BBG 0.00% $1.05 billabong international limited

average mug investors like me

1. 109 Posts.
    I am an average Joe punter who occasionally invests in the stock market.I am not nor have I ever been a shareholder in Billabong and wont be.It is fascinating to me to see the detail the "Chartists" put into their work describing all manner of trends, twists and turns in the share price with some degree of accuracy that astounds me. Some people have made money, many have lost and this latest upswing sees many jumping on board for the ride which may well end up in some windfall . For your sakes I hope it does . There is a lot of precision in these charts about the only thing I have been told that is reasonably accurate is most stocks rise and fall in sets of three, that is three sets of upward peaks followed by three sets of downward spirals which are repeated over and over again and the secret is knowing where you are in the current sequence. If that is true and accurate and it seems to be then the stock market "games" and that is what they are must be being manipulated by the big players and these tricks of the trade have cost many unfortunate MUG PUNTER huge sums of money.
    It is a bit like an odds on favourite greyhound given a bellyful of water before a race ...it ain't gunna win and its hard to prove or let it sow its wild oats before the race...hard to prove unless you were there....If the stock market is manipulated and its highly probable that it is then mug punters everywhere are the losers. All the key players in Billabong have only one interest tearing it apart and making money and are jockeying for positions to start ripping into it. The proposals are ludicrous in the very least to think that a struggling company like the bong will miraculously turn around overnight because that is what it needs to do to pay 35% interest on its bridging loan, then it has to find 12% interest on loans it couldn't meet at 7%. plus there are deferred millions due on acquisitions and a further debt refinancing due in July 2014. It's current account is out of control and it has declining sales from loss making stores and whilst it may claw back a little in its distribution channels the interest burden on all of these generous offers will see it slip even further backwards. Look at the numbers....do the math .....what part of this do people not understand? You are all hoping and praying for the salvation.......The Directors have set in motion the destruction of the bong and neither solution presented is viable. Why burden the company with an interest burden in the hundreds of millions when these people are just going to carve it up and sell it off anyway, trouble is those that control the debt control the sell offs otherwise they don't make any money. The Australian banks need to hold their heads in shame for their part in this and the bing has its back to the wall and nowhere to go....well done.....I am angry that Directors let this happen and got away with it. I am not out of pocket, its not my concern but I feel sorry for those who have lost and lost badly. I cannot play Pollyanna on this one.......things are not hunky dory ....I wish you all well......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.