ZIP 2.67% $2.55 zip co limited..

average price discussion, page-52

1. 13,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1088
    May I encourage you to peruse my posts and profile before offering ill-conceived opinions and resorting to childish name calling.

With regard to Z1P I have never said it has no merit - the genesis of my posts are around the theory that it is in a downward trend, exacerbated in the main by the absolutely absurd comment by LD that, (paraphrasing) "Z1P would be very, very profitable but we spend money on acquisitions".
    This may well be true eventually, but the market reacted as if they had lost faith in the leader.

Also, I have never indicated that Z1P is a "bad company" - most businesses face price drops and acquisitions are expensive and take time to incorporate into the business model.

Naturally, sensible and informed investors, reacted negatively by dropping the stock and are waiting for a base to be formed before venturing back in as they can see that ultimately this should turn around. In fact the traders I work with are waiting for such a pivot point to add this to their portfolio. Three is no pint in catching a falling knife as one only gets cut.

Lastly, for you to suggest a stock is cheap shows me you have little experience in fundamental analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
-0.070(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $3.329B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.58 $2.62 $2.53 $15.52M 6.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9615 $2.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.56 58215 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.