G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @ekismal The report presented a range, and it did go up to...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @ekismal

The report presented a range, and it did go up to $100 for comparison, so just a report, and how I would present it on the data available.

The answer then is, No insider information, as it isn't available, the bids haven't been submitted yet, as the auction is a few days away, so just a report on what is known data. I doubt any reserve price for how many parcels could be known, and being an auction that isn't the final price.

Wombat, as I have stated before, is probably closer, based on his assumptions and his modelling, to the potential price.

I have prevoiously stated higher, as a pure guess and fun figure a few weeks ago, but I suspect that realistically, the auction based on many comments, may fall between an average price carat of US $85 to $100 per carat. My personal, thought is it will be higher, but still happy within that range, given that we are now at over 350,000 carats available for auction, and maybe even higher for the final amount for auction.

Doing the maths, it still works for a maiden auction, for any miner, in such a short time frame, to get any cashflow, and repeated again in April 2018, and possibly with a higher return.

Either way, Mustang is going to auction in a couple of weeks, with rubies mined from secondary deposits, and a significant amount of them.

Don't double guess the noise, stick to what you believe. At least it is only a couple of weeks to wait, and not years.

Looks good from here at the moment.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.