AVH 6.83% $2.73 avita medical inc.

AVH Chart, page-621

1. 2,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Hey Melody, yes I think that should definitely be factored in to peoples expectations as it has been forecast and on paper/surface does not look good. IMO this will make the dip buying points a bit more obvious. As you and I know the reality is we are still very much in growth and expansion mode, spend money to make money down the track and they have shown that they can do this very strategically and prudently to date.
    But as the last few years have shown and generally happens with growth companies the hype and excitement push the technical ahead of the fundamentals and then crash down below fair value. Covid amplified this for RCEL IMO and we are really only getting to where we should have been before the latest ann's and expansion of use.
    There is some great commentary on here from your self, salty the Dr's etc and the fundamental side of things look very solid and I expect that the co will continue with slow steady kicking of goals.
    The more I look at charts the more I want to learn. I am still very rudimentary with indicators and such and more and more just look at the big picture. Am taking an interest in elliot wave theory as think we could well see a good impulse up soon as the current consolidation is done and we will see a repeat to a degree of 2019 (fingers crossed) if all goes according to plan. The plan/strategy while it is yet to be laid out I think will only add to the de-risking and bring in more deep pocket long term holders as with the way the world is going at the moment (Euro on fire,war) there will be a growing interest in burns and need for the product.
    JC has been a very welcome addition and has come on at the perfect time so I am expecting he will take us from strength to strength. I am hoping he blows it out of the water on the upside but think we may need to wait until Q3 or Q4 before the Trauma numbers start to look good. So by the time Recell go drops the really big money will be starting to pay attention.
    But like you and a few others i have staked a pretty penny on this one, fortunately around the bottom zone, so it is difficult to be truly objective and now have a very healthy green buffer to ride through the corrections and retracements. I for one think this is going to have a stella run but unlikely to start until the med-long trend is in place which will occur over the next few weeks/months (unless there is a very concerted shake or maj market correction=big dip buy opp).
    Keep up the good work and GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.