AVH 0.41% $2.42 avita medical inc.

AVH charting perspective, page-466

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

My apology, I should've been clearer on that subject. I was comparing revenue from Epicel only ( (9.6-5.8)/5.8 = 65% increase) and compared it to Avita's revenue increase in the same period. I was wrong to say that Vericel had a significant increase when Avita also had a growth of 60% in the same quarter. For this comparison, I'm isolating the revenue from Epicel only because that's the direct competitor of RECELL and majority of Avita revenue is from it. Happy to be corrected if you or others think this is not an apple-to-apple comparison.

Now, if we look at the profit margin, Avita does have a higher margin. From memory, I believe Avita is 81% while Epicel is 74%. However, it doesn't look sustainable once we take into account the operating costs. As you can see, the fast cash burn rate has resulted in a capital raising. Why Vericel's operating cost is much lower in comparison to their revenue? Again, it's Avita's management spent the money that has made me change my tune and attitude towards this company.

I can see that you buy and sell the SP like a trader and it sounds like you've done well. Good on you! However, I have no skill nor the luck to time the market and decide when to exit and re-enter the SP. As a long term investor, this is not where I wanted to put my money in the next few years as there are better opportunities elsewhere.

Last edited by gorodemon: 25/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.45 $2.41 $562.3K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82002 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 16 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.