AVH 0.74% $2.73 avita medical inc.

I’m after a factual discussion on here - to see what other ppl...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I’m after a factual discussion on here - to see what other ppl know & think about AVH... and no so much interested in knowing who’s long or short, or ppl’s opinions with no factual backup

I do agree to some negative comments - specifically on poor quality of the CEO - just listen what he was saying at the last quarter results - comment like “in January we saw the lowest sales we’ve ever experienced” of coz investors rushed to the door straight after...

he’s either an idiot as it was totally avoidable:
    1. January is outside of the reporting quarter - just say $5m revenues and leave it at that
    2. sales figures are lumpy and AVH never reported on monthly basis plus they had Feb and March sales that could have turned positive - why damage shareholder confidence for no reason remains a mystery

or he might have a hidden agenda here (eg managing share price to control costs of share base remuneration... who knows) but then there’s CR - it was kind of expected... he could have raised capital at a higher price

on a positive side COVID might have created an investment opportunity in AVH together with successful CR - coupled with shorts who are sophisticated investors indicating that they don’t believe there’s much downside to share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.73
Change
0.020(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $169.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.73 $2.74 $2.71 $461.4K 169.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4363 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.73 33 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.71
  Change
0.020 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.73 $2.74 $2.71 5574
Last updated 13.16pm 10/05/2024 ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.