AVH 6.48% $2.63 avita medical inc.

That's trueYou could be correct & this keeps...

1. 6,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1059
    That's true
    You could be correct & this keeps tanking
    (However this is bushfire season in the USA, covid is under control, so I'm expecting a much better quarter than the last)

But my analysis is as follows (thinking in terms of both a bear & a bull)
    Red lines show the downward trend (bears)
    Green lines show the upward trend (bulls)
    On the 10th & 11th August, it poked its head out of the downward trend, upsetting the bears (could have been a bull trap)
    Since then, the bears have pushed it back into its downward trend (or this could just be a simple pattern of accumulation & distribution)
    In saying that, the bulls have managed to maintain support (above the green line), which is where I used my calculation of $6.15 as the low of the week
    $5.94 was the low 2 weeks ago (so that's a positive)

I buy every 2nd week & I sell on the alternate week
    It's managed to bring my average down quite significantly without taking any real losses so far (with some decent profits along the way)
    I don't know where the stock is headed to be honest but I want to be holding because as soon as any announcements occur, this will open up considerably & I'll be too late to react
    And no, I don't want to be paying $10 or more for this stock later, when I can buy it now for $6 (& possibly under)

If it pokes its head above $6.59 next week, it's broken out of its downward trend & headed above $7
    If it breaks below $6.15 next week, it's broken through its upward trend & headed under $6 again

I'll assess the US markets overnight & see how RCEL performs ($21.65 was my predicted low)
    Then wait until Monday morning to see what my next plans are
    Next week is my sell week, so I have to choose which day is the best to offload some shares
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2402/2402678-49cfb4e67e83e3b4a4f5084a1365b1b3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.160(6.48%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.64 $2.54 $874.2K 336.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3056 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.63 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.