MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

unfortunately the lack of detail is something we must get use...

1. 206 Posts.
    unfortunately the lack of detail is something we must get use to. confidentiality agreements and non disclosore is normal for most of the sectors and larger comapanies that mikoh does business with. govt departments and high level security comapanies demand a very low level of information to protect themselves.
    i did notice that the sirit share price shot up almost 40% overnight on no new information. its still only low at 14.5c but only a week or so ago was 6c so someones feeling very confident about them.
    its still only early days for rfid technology so the wanting of immediate contracts makes me laugh.
    avi and evr contracts are still in its infancy and very very few have been awarded. when they have mikoh has been involved it seems. momentum for both worlwide seems to be growing slowly and i believe mikoh is positioned to grab a very large chunk however its still very early days.
    each deal creates confidence for the next govt or company to push ahead with a new one but the wheels turn slow unfortunately.
    the market for avi, evr and rfid with security is worth billlions upon billions going forward however this is not a stock for impatient people and while it seems mikoh is positioned at the front row to grab a large slice of the action its not going to happen as quickly as we all would hope i feel.
    slow and steady wins the race it just takes a damn site longer then most wish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.