CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

re: avian flu-darra If you check with the company Matt Black you...

1. 13 Posts.
    re: avian flu-darra If you check with the company Matt Black you will find that chemyde is a non-discrimminatory anti-microbial and that theoretically because of that it will in fact kill any microbe viral fungal bacterial (bug..sic) whatever. It has killed every microbe they have tested it against. I doubt (its possible tho)that they have tested against the avian flu because it would be very difficult to secure viable cells in this country even tho i know of one Uni lab which holds it and i would imagine CSIROs secure facility may have it. That however is not the point. Clearly avian flu and the microbes for which chemyde is being currently proposed have very different infection pathways and to that extent there is no clear direct treatment mechanism which could be employed against the virus in chickens because infection is via the respiratory system as opposed to the gut pathology in the current proposal. The point i was hoping somebody might appreciate and make sensible constuctive comment on was that chickens being treated with chemyde would potentially have strongly enhanced immune response due to their general good health ( i believe this has been shown) and that very likely they would not succumb to the virus in the first instance....consider the market rammifications of that...!!!!!! Anyway sadly there are some contributers to this forum who lack the minimum intelligence and or sophistication ( hence the dribble u may have read in this thread) and must be trading on fear greed or ignorance. The upshot of all this is that that childish behaviour prevents more sensible productive discussion and people such as myself will not bother. You may have guessed by now that i have some expertise in medical microbiology which might be of some benefit, but, i am afraid this sort of thing seems to be the rule rather than the exception and so i cant for the life of me think why i should make any further comment..everbody loses. That will be my last contribution.
    A little unsolicited advice for u Matt Black.. the market is full of fools towit 90 odd % of folk lose money...do ure own research.. reasure ureself and have faith in ure own knowledge...beware the wanna be's....the amount of "luck" u experience will be directly proportional to the amount of work you do
    good luck to you
    darra

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.