AVH 1.15% $2.63 avita medical inc.

Today, as Kenny Powers noted in an earlier post, Avita presented...

1. 119 Posts.
    Today, as Kenny Powers noted in an earlier post, Avita presented at the BioTech Showcase in San Francisco, starting at 10 a.m. Tuesday U.S. Pacific time. Given Avita has not yet shared any information about their presentation and Avita chose not to have a webcast of the presentation, at this point I have no information to share about the event. Maybe that's to be expected?

What Kenny noted above is that about 1500 companies were expected to participate, with, I guess several hundred making half hour presentations, to a wide range of participants across the industry spectrum:

"Participants include private and public equity investors, industry analysts, bankers, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry executives as well as other industry professionals. The 2013 edition will feature nearly 230+ corporate presentations as well as a robust program that will address the current environment for investment and growth, best practices, important therapeutic areas and business development."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.030(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $185.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.60 $2.65 $2.60 $317.8K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5725 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.64 76 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.