AVH 1.15% $2.63 avita medical inc.

avita will have three vehicles for trading

1. 119 Posts.
    Maddoc responded to Trout's question clearly and I want to add a few thoughts. Yes, the newly created ADR, AVMXY, is simply a bundle of 20 AVH shares. Typically, ADR prices follow or track the price of the underlying stock. So typically, AVMXY should follow the price of AVH.

However, as Maddoc said, it's a question of supply and demand. So if for example on Tuesday there's a lot of buying of ADRs in the US and it is simply bundling of the share holder's already-owned AVMXF shares, there would be no upward pressure on AVH. But, if the purchase of the ADR requires the new purchase of the underlying AVH shares then that would be upward pressure on AVH because it is new demand. It could put upward pressure on the price of AVH when it begins trading in Australia on Wednesday.

In addition, the third form of Avita shares, AVMXF, called the F shares, will, I believe, continue to trade on the OTC pink sheet market. Not everyone who owns the F shares will ask that they be bundled (20:1) into AVMXY ADR shares. So again, the market in F share trading, like the market in ADR AVMXY, can exert upward or downward supply-demand pressure on the AVH share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.030(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $185.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.60 $2.65 $2.60 $317.8K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5725 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.64 76 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.