AVH 4.12% $2.78 avita medical inc.

Avita's Customer Service Line, page-33

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Your comments are conflicting.You claim to be an American that stands against the “me, me, my, mine” culture then you find yourself to be “excited for the year ahead and all the great things that will happen… especially when the share price gets up there.”  So, basically you were against profits before you were for them? 

You claim to be an American that stands against “the me, me, my, mine” culture yet you refer to yourself no fewer than 5 times in 4 sentences.

Reference: “I am not looking forward to this type of BS… the idiotic questions and the general BS allotment is sure to rise right along with it.” Are you referring to the assertion that Avita Medical has no customers to service because “FDA approval was just granted”?  If that’s the case, you may want to direct your emotionally charged comments to Ibar…he/she made them, not me.

My comments in this thread were centered on the ability of Avita Medical to provide competent customer service through a non-toll free, telephone line specifically designed and dedicated to providing customer service and am concerned a short, 6-month shelf-life will short circuit efforts to stock pile Recell kits.  If that is your idea of BS then far be it to try to convince you otherwise. But good luck with that…

Last edited by jgil.2010: 16/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.78
Change
0.110(4.12%)
Mkt cap ! $195.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.77 $2.82 $2.74 $999.8K 359.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5419 $2.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.79 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.