AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

If/when the dust settles. I'm intrigued to see if the world-wide...

1. 690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    If/when the dust settles. I'm intrigued to see if the world-wide stimulus will result in greater infrastructure projects and the need for steal/green projects (batteries). I'm pretty young, and have never seen something like this in my life-time, I feel like we're witnessing a financial crisis like never before: governments already throwing $$$ towards development that can't be actioned due to social restrictions/isolation and risk of further infection. I work in health, however I am in no way an expert. My 0.9c is that 3-6 months will result in significantly reduced events/gatherings, hopefully seeing a reduction in impact of COVID-19 in the following 9-12 months.

I have reduced my holdings over the past month (still holding a modest holding), but with a view to re-buy if and when the blood-letting stops. Time for Vince and team to be very very very careful with spending and focus on the next steps for AVL. Hopefully they can align proactively with any stimulus (Both Oz and international) for the benefit of AVL's development.

Stay safe all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $15.41K 1.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10534751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2138839 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.