AVL 6.67% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL Chart, page-1620

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Do with it whatever you like. Just keep up-ramping and u will be happy lol...yeh its a tree shake lol the big boys are lurking lol...who even are the big boys?? Every time a SP declines these are the rubbish comments you hear over and over on HC from people obviously worried about their investment and usually they are ST or DT's. I am not at all worried about my investment in AVL as I got in early and it is a long term hold for me not a DT. All I am saying on here is the possible (and yes no one knows for sure) scenarios I see from analysing the chart in the next few days and I like to look at both the up and down sides so I keep an unbiased view.
    Personally I still think the AVL chart is very bullish as it has put in higher highs and higher lows and respected a confirmed up trend line and that is the sign of a healthy uptrend as price does not go up in straight line. Today price bounced off the up trend line and a retrace after a big move up like we have had is healthy and IMO shows a sustainable uptrend. I am not saying its going to fall but I am saying if it does break down then I see 5c as the next logically support level based on the chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $55.16K 3.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 6991593 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 4966774 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.