AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL Chart, page-2637

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    There are few opinions on what is dragging us down, but most would agree when or what is going to be the turning point. If it turns suddenly and is back past your sell point you'll be then paying more to buy back your same shares.
    Just the risk you take I guess.
    After saying that I have done a few sells but have only bought back in again inside the same day as I'm a bit worried there will be a morning announcement that goes something like a BOA, Finance or take over etc I think you know what I mean as some of us have been here a few years and have not done the hard yards to get stiffed by a sudden turn around.
    Some have been here so long that they would be still well in front, I'm not that early with the bigger part of my holdings so I'm down a bit, Would I sell all and buy back later... No Bloody way, not all em
    For me I just play with about 200k as it will not be the end of the world to get missed on the bounce back if it should happen.
    Each of us will have our own strategy, you can make up your own mind what suites you best.

PS If the floor is 2c it's a bit late to start trading in and out now anyways, but again your choice.
    Good luck with whatever you decide.

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.