AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL Chart, page-2839

1. 4,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    You know, Hokusai, you have made some good points in the past, but your style of posting is what gets up people's noses.

Stop hectoring people. Maybe the guy (or gal?) has lost a lot of money, and is indeed, feeling a little emotional. AVL's fall from grace hand has been picked apart at length. This time of year can be stressful, so what do you hope to achieve with your mocking attitude? Many holders are probably just struggling to come to grips with what has happened. I, for one, will have a lot to say about this, later, when the dust settles. The problem with you, is that you come across as a smarmy "know it all" who delights in the misery of others.It's not the message. It's the messenger. You're not here to discuss the stock, but to pump your own ego. That's why people react negatively to you. That's why people are awake to your games and BS about being some sort of guru who consistently buys at the botton and sells at the top.

I know you have a glass jaw, and you will probably run off crying to the mods. If the moderators are reading this, I would urge them to keep this post, a someone has to stand up to this kind of reprehensible behaviour. Kicking people when they're down, is not cool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $108.3K 7.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6528410 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 13544253 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.