AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL Chart, page-3053

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Exactly @beeliney, LTH's who know this stock knew it was always going back to 4 (no TA required). 1st ST support 4.6 now breached, and if it does touch 4 (good pick by @Shalako) should bounce off that similar to when it hit 3. The thing about AVL is no one has been able to predict TA with much accuracy, especially all the people over the years who have occasionally blown in austentatiously starting their own personal 'new' chart threads (i
    f there's already a chart thread in use why start a second).
    C&H, explosion imminent?
    AVL C&H.jpeg
    Anyway, AVL has a stronger FA game, and there are always things brewing behind the scenes. Many LTH's here will know the catalysts I'm referring to. These will be very 'price sensitive'...(not referring to the recently ratified 50M grant).
    A bit disgruntled - but you're entitled to your opinion. This possible pullback to 4c will be a perfect time for the inimitable Bermuda (and others) to get back on the Vanadium train. IMO last chance to top up at these levels before news hits.
    The 'neighbours' have stumbled badly (completely stuffed up their enviro's and currently priced as a 'no hoper' - as quoted by their 'brains trust') and are down for the count, leaving AVL the logical choice as the next Aussie V mine and battery/electrolyte supplier.
    AVL recently announced they'll be adding to their already massive resource - can only be good news as it's not a failed 'integration study'.
    Vanadium is the future metal, time to get on board...
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.