AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Honestly Dan, do you really believe for a second that the...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Honestly Dan, do you really believe for a second that the government will step in with much more than a "gesture" hoping it will look like some stamp of approval for someone (not Australian typically) to step in and outlay cash? Where's the $49 million "promised" and what are the conditions attached (genuine question as I don't remember seeing anything). Believe me, they ain't handing over half a billion dollars to a few folks in a shiny new office in Perth.

My call has always been that they either get full funding SOON, or this thing will be back under 2c, and will be taken over "cheap". Problem with those two outcomes is you are either completely out of the picture, or you have a new name on the registry with AT LEAST 50% of the company. They're not going to get outvoted for half a billion dollars, believe me. So that's another 4 billion shares on the register huh!! Just WOW

It has also become my opinion, based on the last 18 months, that I may not be the only one who's thinking about that one of those scenario's. Either that, or there are some very strange decisions being made company wise, not mineral wise. I've said from day one that VA does not seem to be the issue with AVL, especially when after 7 odd years they're finally letting him concentrate on what he's best at. Problem is, you've gone from a geologist with some finance background to an engineer (who may be the best damn engineer in the world for all I know). Let's see what he does next, and for your sake mate I hope its something special.

I still think this stays in the same pattern though. In April 2018 it was 4.32c for instance. In April this year it was 4.27c so lets compare those two, as the price is almost exactly the same. In Jan 2019 the price had fallen to 2.24c, close to where I'd see it after Christmas considering all the dilution this lot are so bullish on, the timing they pick to get it, who they get it from and lastly the shareholders they seem to have ZERO interest in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.