AVL 6.67% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL Chart, page-3104

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786
    If you were here when StockYoda made a short appearance for Month or two at the peak, now THAT was dangerous ramping. Even called him on it after someone posted that he'd convinced them to buy more at 8c or something...

At the moment I think everyone is very hopeful the vrfb story begins to build a difference landscape for the vanadium market. And Vince + CEO have maintained a very bold timeline without waivering from it, so taken from there I think many new investors can see upside..
    Of course, if you do due dilligence and take everything into account, as you do being a long long term holder, it's very reasonable to have major doubts, but there isn't much else to do atm but keep the positivity and follow what we're all hoping is an energy storage revolution spearheaded by big and many vanadium batteries.

Anyway good to see you still around Bermuda, even if it's offering a contrary observation, but I would personally say a well informed view considering your history of holding here, I think it should be welcomed, even if most disagree..

100% there will be more opportunities to buy into AVL and make good money. The cheaper the price, the risks go down to get back in, so keep an eye on here as I do!
    Last edited by RhysT: 15/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $34.33K 2.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5509469 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9972381 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.