AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Cheers Rhys. I just try to call it like I see it mate. We've...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Cheers Rhys. I just try to call it like I see it mate. We've both seen a bit around these parts. New group of posters full of energy, and good luck to em. Gone are the days where I'm going to get lured into thinking this duck is anything different to how it walks and how it talks. The rest is just noise.

Oh and yes there is probably a number worth jumping back in. Not even sure if it starts with a 2 quite frankly. IMHO if they can't get this funding soon then I'm not sure there will be much of a fight to fend off a buyout at a cheaper price in 2023. Especially if the buyer keeps everyone around, buys out performance options and new compensation packages are negotiated moving forward. That to me would be an absolute travesty for any "owner" who has supported this group for such an incredibly drawn out process (Dan for instance).

So it's a bit of a tightrope here. Stay on the sidelines and continue to be thankful for my average selling price, but potentially miss "the big one"??? Or do I jump in and very easily watch my investment half, full well knowing every evening that it was exactly what I believed the odds showed would happen in black and white from a front row view over the last 5 years. Sure 25-1 horses win, but how many have you backed and watched them trot in last and said "what the hell did I think was going to happen"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.