AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL Chart, page-3260

1. 18,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3954
    I think it’s a bit sad WA state gov hasn’t followed Queensland’s solid support of vanadium and VFB batteries but they do seem to have chosen Iluka … And there’s solid government clout coming from the big miners in lithium - MIN, IGO and PLS as well as clamouring from what seems like dozens of smaller ones…
    Then there’s the nickel issues and copper glowing right now too and both more important — vote-wise and, employment potential-wise and commercially too I guess than AVL.
    So them’s the breaks?

We still have Federal support expected from NAIF and maybe that export commission group (is that state or federal?)
    ..so maybe that was a factor in the new WA new critical minerals and battery strategy (until 2030) released yesterday too?
    And whatever else?

And I agree with @questerion - ie think the prices being constantly squashed might be capping too.

The big players have an open field here until we get the EPA approval and (hopefully excellent) results from Wood from its’ study of the combined AVL and TMT projects, and the share register here has multiple issues - mainly quantity of shares and an incredible overhang of - shall we say- ‘grossly fat’ shareholders whose average price is likely half a cent or less …..
    I think it’s better for AVL in the long run (assuming we have one) to try to open up the register a bit at these levels

But that’s just my hopeful opinion and I do feel a bit sour on the fact vanadium didn’t even get a mention in that State gov press release yesterday.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.