AVL 0.00% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Not taking issue with you've written. Might be right. I don't...

1. 4,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1317
    Not taking issue with you've written. Might be right. I don't know enough about the indicators you mentioned to say one way or the other. I do find it strange, though, when people write highly technical posts laden with jargon, but do not explain them. Unless someone is au fait with the indictors mentioned, how can one have any confidence in them?

Sometimes these highly technical posts, big on jargon, remind me of the nerdy kids at school, who would use big words that no one understood, hoping to impress. Thing is, the nerds never got the prize, whether it was the hot girl or just the popularity that they were craving. I think it's partly because people can see through bullsh*t. In my former life, I had to break down very complex subjects and explain them in terms that a 10 year old could understand. That's how you truly know you've mastered something, and other people know you're not talking bull.

Of course, pattern recognition is subjective, so not only must the indicator be right, but the interpretation of it must be right as well. Looking at the chart, there were plenty of red candles and (I'm guessing) bearish formations, but lo and behold, here we are at 6.3 cents. I wonder how many traders sold out, along the journey from 1.8 cents, because of some obscure pattern? Or because their interpretation of the pattern was defective?

This fixation with day to day commentary belies a deeper issue. Some people just have a need to "get out at the top". Again, how many traders sold this out, at 2. 5 cents? 3 cents? 3.5 cents? 4 cents? 5 cents? All along the way to 6.3 cents, hoping they caught the top?

That's why I love moving averages. A measure of momentum. Pure and simple. No subjective interpretation required. Which is great when you consider how amazing the fundamentals really are. Just look at Largo.

AVL is one of those rare opportunities to build real, intergenerational wealth, and you're talking to me about the hourly and 4 hourly? Just lolz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $120.7K 7.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 6617004 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4243235 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 891817
Last updated 15.54pm 04/06/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.