AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

There is no reforming or fast tracking the EPA process, sorry WA...

1. 859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    There is no reforming or fast tracking the EPA process, sorry WA politicians if you think you have that kind of power, so what's our estimate for when Tenindewa is approved?
    I know EPA are not assessing it, but try to find a timeline for who actually is.1 year, 2 year, 4 years? It's a guess at this point.

Rhys - Tenindewa doesn't need EPA approval. It was assessed as not needing it by the EPA and went straight to SDAU for final approval.

If this application doesn't get objected to - that's it - done deal. Comments close April 14th

Tenindewa will be fully permitted as is most if not all of **inantha - the project except for FID is pretty much derisked (a few small boxes to tick somewhere I'm sure) - but the bulk of permitting is done

That's my understanding - look on the EPA portal - the assessment for Tenindewa is "not needed to be assessed"

This last permit is it Rhys. They have water and road permits, and an agreement to supply and connect natural gas is in discussing (in the application)

I can see why they went this way if i turns out to be the case.

DYOR IMHO 2c etc etc
    Last edited by Hawk70: 16/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $195.5K 14.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1829025 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8712947 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.