AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL news, page-240

1. 18,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3835
    The ‘market’ thinks at least six months ahead Handy and in the case of getting offtake deals it’s probably better for them to try to forecast prices in FY 2026 or whenever they will be ready to ship mined ore.

AVL has already had a non-binding MOU for up to 20% of production with US Vanadium since December 2, 2020
    https://www.australianvanadium.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/MOU-with-US-Vanadium.pdf

IMG_8245.jpeg

Obviously it was not made formal by December 2021 but - given the close association between the two companies in multiple regards including
    -shared director, Daniel Harris (see spoiler for his linkedin resume),​
    - the USV electrolyte supply deal for the Wangara Electrolyte Plant,​
    - and the fact that plant came from USV​
    - plus the large contingent of USV reps who were there for the opening​
    I expect some kind of offtake deal will be done - possibly sweetened by US Government support and interest in off-take from other parties.

There’s a certain timeliness to this idea given the fact that on 07/09/26 the USV ’ current vanadium feedstock supply contract (from India) is up for renewal (https://usvanadium.com/u-s-vanadium-secures-5-year-supply-of-vanadium-feed-material-for-processing-into-high-purity-vanadium-products-and-ultra-high-purity-vanadium-redox-flow-battery-electrolyte/#:~:text=USV recovers vanadium from this,a variety of other sources.)

And that would be something that the government’s ARENA may be interested in supporting?

Anyway there are plenty of expert opinions out there in recent times that the vanadium price will rise from current levels so I think AVL would have to be pretty desperate to lock in off take contracts at these levels!

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $13.75K 881.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 25324032 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3349540 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.