AVL 7.69% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Well I disliked coming across negative post merger, but I keep...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    Well I disliked coming across negative post merger, but I keep thinking my main points are valid on why this has been such a crap shoot SP wise since the merger has been complete.

They have left zero holders actually knowing what they plan to do going forward, and unless the market is in a boom (which is quite the opposite), uncertainty in a project is a killer.

To spare us all this, I would have liked them (and I don't think this was beyond their capabilities) to have already decided by merger day what the actual optimal plan was, be it processing onsite or offsite,, and then sell the $hit out of that to shareholders.

Now over 6 Months since we learned these companies would be joining forces and still the largest NON synergy has not been answered..

I asked if I was over-reacting by being extremely frustrated that this point hasn't been clearly addressed, and I was told yes it's a bit of an over reaction..

But the market continues to think this 'world class' resource stinks, and management, rcf, Ian, everyone has a lot to answer for that they have 100% utterly and completely FAILED to convince, it seems, absolutely anyone, that merging has made this project stronger.

Everyone both sides has lost a packet, simple...

Only party who benefits from this mess is someone swooping in soon and buying this up at cents on the dollar.
    Who will that be? and if that party has any ties to management or RCF then honestly we'd have a pretty strong case this is all part of someone's plan to steal this company from the hands of holders wo have propped it up for the last 10+ years.

BOOOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $68.77K 5.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 7132944 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6210860 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 10710117
Last updated 15.37pm 07/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.