AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL news, page-346

1. 18,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3963
    It sounded to me that they already have tabled some finance options.
    (Somewhere in that interview Graham reinforced he was looking for what was going to give the best outcome for investors and stakeholders … {that came over despite the dodgy sound in parts})?​

I guess the most, best government support they can get would be the first choice?
    To this point ARENA just hired a new Chief Investment Officer two weeks back - Justin Bailey - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/just...y-7168456662134063104-ZAz0?trk=public_profile … who appears to be based in Melbourne? (inthink it supported the Yadamalka battery although AVL works pending may be outside ARENA’s scope?​
    … However reps from the Critical Minerals Facility and the Northern Australia Infrastructure Fund both seem to be keeping a close eye on AVL and I think attended the January openening of the Wangara Electrolyte Plant.​

Beyond this, it would be a useful status symbol if RCF and company were able to bring Aware Super or Australian Super on board?
    (Aware is already backing the North Harbour Clean Energy mob plus I think has new energy interests in the UK, and Australian Super has been recently buying shares in PLS but much earlier came in with RCF in a capital raise to help PLS buy the Altura Project next door.

What other preferred funders are out there?
    US Vanadium and the US Government?
    ….…
    ,…….​
    ?​

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 15/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $33.92K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 11560241 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7661675 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.