AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

If you have a look back through a few years of TMT you will see...

1. 1,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    If you have a look back through a few years of TMT you will see the staff costs were considerably less than AVL (Ian's only really increases in the past 2 years, i'm sure it was sub 200k for a long while., and a point of emphasis especially early was the progress being made for what it was costing shareholders.

Now we are merged I don't even think it's worth argueing about though, what matters is AVL+, and as far as i'm jaded by holding this resource for over 7 years and still having zero return, I am judging things post merger and don't really care what salaries were 1 or 2 or 10 years ago.

Our staff costs now are high for a zero income company, but we also have extremely high expectations for this management team to navigate big decisions like how to best develop this combined resource, and wrangle a big funding package for a politically attractive, but ecomically extremely tough product (as of today's prices).

What I do bring from the past though is knowing these two companies have already put in a combined 20+ years of work to get this where it is, so a new management team and merger doesn't set the clock back too far in my opinion.

They need to get a wiggle on and keep in mind they have a sensitive bunch of holders with high expectations. The past was a long exercise in blown out timelines and poor communication, so kick goals and live up to expectations, and no one will even be looking at salaries.

Miss the mark, and well, we can revisit who is still happy in 12 Months with progress vs wages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $128.9K 8.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 9448324 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1119447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 7358534
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.