AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Pete yes, quite new at both companies and FWIW I invested here...

1. 17,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3692
    Pete yes, quite new at both companies and FWIW I invested here because I believe the company IS going in the “right direction”!

Those early posts sum up my reasons for confidence in RCF as the largest investor and, whilst Graham is untested as a CEO he had been working closely (through Primero) with AVL for some time before (as he said in a video clip some months back) Todd Richardson convinced him to ‘come over’.
    Why would he have left a great position with Prinero unless he saw real potential here?

Anyway to my eyes the management team has been rebooted, TMT deposits integrated (giving half century potential to the mine), the long duration battery storage sector is going great guns at this ‘early’ stage, with vanadium storage batteries a leader in the field, and both US and Australian governments are supportive.

RCF has put its money where its’ mouth is to the tune of $42m all up (by my reckoning) at much higher prices than current (average 2.7c a share?)..
    And it has a global reputation for fostering juniors which succeed.
    Even the fact it stuck $15m more in the day after the proposed merger was announced despite (to my thinking) likely being well aware that the price of shares was heading South for a (short term?) limbo as market players pushed it into a technical traders’ void so as to jostle for position in the NEW Australian Vanadium supports my confirmation bias Pete.

And yes - as you say they DO need to keep stepping up to the plate and - as they said the updated resource report was to be published before the end of April - then I hope they do this.

cheers

PS - WARNING: ..and that’s all just some of my rationales for confirmation bias here - and my logic has proven to be only right some of the time !
    Last edited by sabine: 23/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $128.9K 8.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 9448324 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1119447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 7358534
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.