AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

The over subscription in tender is interestingi in the article...

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    The over subscription in tender is interestingi in the article below.
    I am still feeling a sense of urgency in needing shovels in the ground this calendar year. Next year and the following few years are going to be big years for batteries. I am not feeling the same sense of urgency coming from AVL and particularly the consultant The Wood Group doing the OFS this was supposed to be completed within the "June Quarter". Considering the combined mineral resource was due in April I dont have the confidence that the OFS will be in the June quarter which then delays the BFS and can the EPS happen without any of the previous which in turn delays NAIF and other Govt initiatives.
    The last qtly report must have used the term "accelerated" a dozen times but at the same time dropping previous published time frames. It appears to the casual observer that the foot has eased off the accelerator. The board must be meeting every month so wouldn't shouldn't it be part of their due diligence to give timely updates to shareholders particularly during this transitioning period.,
    We have the resources. we have the skill set to be a real leader in the VRFB race, but we appear to be nonchalantly strolling toward the starting line.

https://www.pv-magazine-australia.com/2024/05/01/victoria-and-sa-energy-storage-tender-attracts-19-gw-of-proposals/?utm_source=Australia+%7C+Newsletter&utm_campaign=a2e4d46f97-dailynl_aus&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_853c809e71-a2e4d46f97-159598806

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.