AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL news, page-470

1. 18,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3772
    Fingers crossed - despite the lack of EPA approval so far - that it will be my247 shop.
    As per Todd Richardson’s comments of late March they were seeing some serious interest, (Not long after Graham was invited to breakfast with the US Consul,
    …. “We’ve been seeing a lot of interest in vanadium ramping up across Australia,” Australian Vanadium chief operating officer Todd Richardson told Australian Mining.
    “Vanadium batteries offer an alternative to lithium batteries suited to take on large-scale energy grid storage.”

.. “Australian Vanadium plans to become the country’s first and largest supplier of vanadium electrolyte from its project in the Murchison region of WA.
    The goal is to produce five per cent of the world’s current vanadium supply from the site.
    Australian Vanadium foresees over half of the world’s vanadium being used in VFBs by the end of the decade…”

https://www.australianmining.com.au/vanadium-australias-next-mining-frontier/#:~:text=“There's about one billion tonnes,to China in vanadium resources.”

… Then, next thing as far as interest goes, the AVL chairman was invited to fly to Canberra to see the new hub the government had opened for easier liaison with WA, and then the PM announces the ‘Future Made innAustralia’ act with a focus on supporting critical minerals projects.

It seems so good!

I’m just worried the lack of formal EPA approval might throw a spanner in the works
    Plus there was an AVL twitter post a few weeks back with a comment like “we still plan to keep going” (or some such ) which worried me because it didn’t sound as up tempo as usual.…
    …And the remorseless selling is wearing a lot of people down including me despite knowing that there’s many, many millions of free shares that are most likely forming the base of the ‘iceberg’ that is 8.6billion shares currently on issue :/
    (FWIW the other day I found out there’s 65,000 kernels of wheat in a kilo, and about 80 kilos in a big jute sack.….. and Google said that means there are 11.7m grains in a sack
    …. And I wasn’t able to take that maths any further beyond imagining sacks and sacks of shares in a big shed somewhere piled up to the ceiling and filling the space entirely ..)
    — Anyway compared to that what’s being tossed out since the merger now seems like so much chicken feed… despite that it’s depressing.)​

cheers

PS and thanks for your thoughts and, once again, fingers crossed Anthony will at least mention vanadium in any announcements he makes!
    Last edited by sabine: 04/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.