AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Just a game of political one upmanship and one sided ‘gonzo’...

1. 18,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3752
    Just a game of political one upmanship and one sided ‘gonzo’ media exclamations, with re-election or staying in power being more important goals than aiming at a best future for Australia.
    I hate it .
    Hopefully the groundswell of ESG concerns in many younger voters will start to impact more heavily at some stage.

Where stands AVL in all this?
    I think vanadium batteries DO have a place in future grid power banks, and I’m still hoping Invinity will reveal more exciting (in regards size/power/price) details of its’ new Mistral VFB soon, (An ideal time would seem to be next week at the International Flow Battery conference in Glasgow - Invinity’s manufacturing ‘back yard’.).

And I’m stoked that - as per recent news - Dr Yunfeng Li has brought his expertise in linking VFBs into Li-ion battery systems to AVL as well as back to UNSW, because I think there will be a real market for this kind of system.

And fwiw @Frederic0 I don’t think any of the Non Executive Directors ought to be randomly disposed of after doing their job of ‘door knockimg’. First they are likely doing the jobs they were hired for (not just ‘doorknocking’ )​
    Second :What kind of reputation would that give us?​
    ..Nor good staff given the sack and told maybe their jobs will be available at some unknown time in the future so ‘don’t work for anyone else!’ … I think you were just being provocative in your comments yesterday but I am glad you made them as it showed (again) where the energy is around here.​
    Last edited by sabine: Yesterday, 15:52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $43.47K 2.898M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 8042339 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1694782 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.