AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL news, page-663

1. 18,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3821
    Isn’t that what US Vanadium is currently exporting (or maybe diverting from its’ Indian supplier?) to them?.
    And at current rate - with the EPA appeal concerns obviously being relevant enough to have not been quickly dealt with - is it so certain that (G)abanintha will be in production in two years ?

Hopefully vanadium values will only go up as time passes (although another worry is the development of competing {cheaper} VFBs as per the Korean example from KIER reported on yesterday in Mirage News https://www.miragenews.com/kier-creates-viologen-redox-flow-battery-to-1268724/)

As far as what will they all do at VSun in the interim?
    Well AVL must have something in mind as despite the EPA silence as just a m9nth ago it announced it had hired Steve Banning and Dr Yifeng Li.
    [ref]
    IMG_9099.jpeg

For a while I had hoped that NHCE would get the Bushveld portion of CellCube and use that as a springboard to launch into a more definitive battery partnership with AVL and also US Vanadium …and that idea was refuelled for a bit when Steve ‘came over’ after several years at NHCE (and that company acquiring excellent backers during the period) but now I have no idea what’s in store and it seems there’s some heavy ‘chess games’ being played behind the scenes :/

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $10.61K 650.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 27233067 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 13729887 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.