AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Isn’t that what US Vanadium is currently exporting (or maybe...

1. 18,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3821
    Isn’t that what US Vanadium is currently exporting (or maybe diverting from its’ Indian supplier?) to them?.
    And at current rate - with the EPA appeal concerns obviously being relevant enough to have not been quickly dealt with - is it so certain that (G)abanintha will be in production in two years ?

Hopefully vanadium values will only go up as time passes (although another worry is the development of competing {cheaper} VFBs as per the Korean example from KIER reported on yesterday in Mirage News https://www.miragenews.com/kier-creates-viologen-redox-flow-battery-to-1268724/)

As far as what will they all do at VSun in the interim?
    Well AVL must have something in mind as despite the EPA silence as just a m9nth ago it announced it had hired Steve Banning and Dr Yifeng Li.
    [ref]
    IMG_9099.jpeg

For a while I had hoped that NHCE would get the Bushveld portion of CellCube and use that as a springboard to launch into a more definitive battery partnership with AVL and also US Vanadium …and that idea was refuelled for a bit when Steve ‘came over’ after several years at NHCE (and that company acquiring excellent backers during the period) but now I have no idea what’s in store and it seems there’s some heavy ‘chess games’ being played behind the scenes :/

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $10.61K 650.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 27233067 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 13729887 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.