AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL news, page-739

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I'm not seeing anything insurmountable in the agenda notes. Local concerns from farmers will be cautionary for them which is understandable. But the evidentiary substance of those concerns seems to be questionable. It states ...

The report identifies the current WA DWER assessment criteria, along with the maximum off-site air quality emissions at ground level at the cadastral boundaries of Lots 40/41. The report shows that air quality emissions from the processing facility are significantly lower than the DWER assessment criteria, and substantially lower than the existing background emissions for dust and NO2.This therefore means insignificant increases in current sources of particulate matter and NO2 when assessing potential crop contamination in the adjacent farmlands. As we also discussed, there are several other mineral processing sites located around Western Australia where there are industrial processing facilities adjacent to rural activities, for example:

• Ravensthorpe Nickel (Mining Act approvals)

• Wagerup Alumina Refinery (State Agreement)

• Eneabba Mineral Sands (State Agreement).
    ORDINARY MEETING OF COUNCIL AGENDA 30 JULY 2024 22 In each of these cases thesame issue of proximity to crops and food production would have been consideredwithin a broader economic context and so in our opinion, the requirements ofSPP2.5 and SPP 4.1 have been similarly met in this context and thus Section 3.1of the scheme amendment should not require further updates.

Table amendments are to true up the proximity data and some of those farms/residences may not be inhabited as that is also indicated. So while not seeing anything that is a brick wall and AVL have already noted that they are making changes as identified and some additional ones these are just the hurdles that have to be made. The broader economic benefits (already identified politically through the grants etc) to the region and state are significant positive drivers here. The ongoing painful timeline continues to be the most frustrating element to the process ... but it is what it is i guess.

Roll on AVL... !!

All my opinion, make yours based on your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.42K 887.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5776159 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8144852 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.