AVL 14.3% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

LOL ..I’d be afraid of change if someone tried to stick a dirty...

1. 18,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3948
    LOL ..I’d be afraid of change if someone tried to stick a dirty great processing plant in my neighbour’s back yard
    … and just because that air quality is predicted to be OK doesn’t mean it’s crystal clear!

But maybe it’s not that clean and clear currently?
    The complainant property appears to be Nora Downs which - back in 2003 - was a prize-winning piggery according to a Watsonia awards list.

Regardless of the above I find it strange that the owners, the Smiths, didn’t look for themselves at what was going on after their cup of tea chat in 2019, and that the Critch family, who own the proposed plant site (and live a strategic 3.5 kmNE [ref]) didn’t fill them in!
    Especially given BP recently bought the property Daisy Downs to the North of Mullewa for $130m for a proposed hydrogen development (https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05...3-million-green-energy-expansion-wa/102362672) and the fact Geraldton Council has been agitating for more properties to be sold for a renewable energy zone in the greater Geraldton area.

I guess AVL still has the option #2 plan at Grabanintha up its’ sleeve if it all goes pear-shaped after the Geraldton mayor belatedly sends out his ‘hey let’s rezone’ pamphlets as per that story today.
    And at least the share price hasn’t immediately put even more toes in the air.

But poor AVL.
    An embarrassing and unprofessional error at the very least :/

Seems it can’t catch a break at present.
    Last edited by sabine: 14/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $86.11K 5.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 192186 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 19920010 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.