AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL: Preparing for a rerate., page-11

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi Happy! Thanks for all your posts and taking the time to call Vince on the phone. Good work mate!
    I just have one question from your post regarding the Blesberg mine.
    You said..."Vince is open to all options including maximising return to SH's by potentially spinning off another company if lithium resource is large enough "
    "Spin off" does that mean a subsidiary company like VSUN? If so, then great and I'm all for it but if he's thinking of creating a completely new entity then I would be against such a move. I say this because I and many other AVL holders only hold options at this early stage and it's normally option holders that fair poorly when capital is raised to form new companies!
    It's probably nothing to worry about but I thought that I may as well ask your opinion of what Vince meant.
    In general, I'm very happy with the way AVL is heading and the manufacture of our own small scale, domestic VRB's is a great idea which will ensure a strong future for the company as both a miner and a battery tech company.
    Bring on some more lithium results next week and get this rerate happening!!
    Good luck you guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $29.17K 1.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 10773087 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 5933677 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.