AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL: Preparing for a rerate., page-125

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    the natives are getting restless haha It's easy to understand why, especially with the end of the day manipulator (as I like to call him) who likes to knock 10% off the company for a single $10 trade. He must be desperate to convince us the vanadium story is BS and our stock is overvalued. Sure seems to be putting in a lot of effort for that last down tick. Makes me want to buy more, unless of course he's just a good Samaritan looking to save us all!!

Having said that, when I see that more shares are bid for within .002 cents of the current price than the TOTAL shares on offer, then I have a feeling I know how it's going to end for this chap. Crazy thing is, if you and I used the same trading method, we'd be in court. Gotta love it and I wouldn't be surprised if VA hasn't already had a few chat's with the ASX. When you get cocky and think the system is so broken you don't even care about hiding it, THAT'S when you get caught (one would hope).

All it will take is someone looking to buy a $200,000 position in this company and we'll be over 3c in a week. Then again, I'd hope for the sake of a few ticks they do it legally. Remember it's not very difficult to pick up a couple of million shares during trading hours and then sell a few at the end for the down tick. Do this over the course of a month and you're holding quite a few shares without having moved it one bit. Then, if it suits, one can throw a larger chunk into the market and hope it knocks a bit more of the shaky holders out the way who probably think it's been trading at the closing price all day. It's shady as all hell, but what can you do if you can't watch the trading patterns on these little guys.

Anyway, let's hope for some good news and fingers crossed we're back in the 2's before long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $59.38K 3.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 20327514 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7785202 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.