AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL: Preparing for a rerate., page-575

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The turning point for AVL was the appointment of Daniel Harris.
    I assume he has been instrumental in putting management on a path to success.

He has 40 years of contacts in the vanadium space and has the contacts to potentially raise the money required to have **by up and running [possibly $100M to have the ability to produce concentrate] as well as help find off-takes in the steel industry.

Daniel also knows Windimurra back to front and I'm hoping a deal can be struck whereby Atlantic rebuild the plant themselves to process our concentrate.

We have vanadium, titanium and cobalt with now long term demand. The recent price rises of all three metals will make the PFS viable/profitable and set us up for the next phase of progress.

The vertical integration has not gone to waste IMO.
    Schmid is the start we need to get VRBs into the domestic market: the domestic options are far and few.

Whilst initially expensive, moving to flat-pack importation and assembly in AU, to give it the AU tick of approval, and possible supply of our own electrolyte will surely be viable in the not too distant future.

The head of Geely will be in Perth this November, I believe, so it will be exciting to see if we can form a relationship with their vanadium EV battery manufacturing associates.

Whilst I could be critical of management, I believe the right decisions are being made now. Blesberg I assume will hopefully be sold off for it's Feldspar potential and we can all move on. The lithium surface sampling was extremely promising but the drilling said otherwise. That's exploration but a potential back up plan for the Feldspar may not have wasted our money.

The new standards for higher vanadium content in steel, vanadium required for super strong alloys in EV chassis', vanadium required in VRB flow batteries on a grid level and domestic level, and vanadium required for new EV batteries set to be homologated in mid 18, the story is compelling.

We have a high grade resource now of global significance located in Australia with a pittance of a MC.

The scene is set IMO.
    We just need management to get some fire in their bellies and start getting everyone excited about the story about to unfold.

Big news should be coming IMO because their are simply no more excuses for AVL to languish at this price. SHs must be rewarded for their patience and tolerance and belief and management need to demonstrate they understand SHs frustration.

I've decided to take a large position in AVL and the latest low SP has been ironically welcome.

Good news to flow no doubt.
    All IMO.

;D
    Last edited by happyonlithium: 13/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $33.78K 2.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 13763019 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7548926 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.