AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

It's been a while since I last saw AVL on 2c. In fact, we're...

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    It's been a while since I last saw AVL on 2c. In fact, we're currently at 52 week high right now if I am not mistaken.

As a shareholder I am very pleased with the share price. But what excites me the most is when:
    1. Mastermines commences their Chinese trip
    2.More updates for **by (PFS and Met test)
    3. MoU for partnership/ offtake
    4.VRB sales

I noticed not a long of people have been talking about this/ or haven't even realised it. IMO I see AVL has a very high chance to find some JV partner to expand their VRB locally in Australia. What I am hoping that Mastermines could achieve for AVL is to find a JV partner for VRB sourced from **by and produced locally in Oz. Australia is one of the most sun rich countries in the world and China knows that. I've attended several battery storages and had several talks with Chinese who are experts in battery storage and all of them agree on one thing : China is extremely interested to expand into Australian battery storage market.

Just imagine what our share price would be if such scenario happens where we get a JV with some large VRB producer like Rongke/Bolong.

Happy for everyone to spot some error/flaw on my idea. Last but not least, I will say it again : I hope AVL does make use of this perfect time window wisely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.