AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL price focus, page-17

1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Rhys I understand there’s a crew of keen down rampers currently working these threads to diss the company and get people to sell at low prices but do you honestly believe the pending ministerial approval on MTMP will count for nothing if Tendinewa is chosen as the processing plant site ?
    “We have an EPA approval document maybe a Month or two away that may be 90% worthless if we are processing near Geraldton. Maybe that's why it has garnered zero anticipation?”
    I’d say weeks away rather than months ( in fact on one of Reece Whitby’s promotional pages - whether accidental or not - there was a note last year that WA was already exporting lithium AND vanadium !
    And for those who believe that statement above Reece will be approving far more than the processing plant !

3AE315DF-951D-40A9-A469-95D68F2C6637.jpeg
    [ see MTMP Environmental Review Document]

… But I guess the aggro was to be expected which brings me back to price focus/targets.
    What price do you reckon will be the bottom?

And as far as levels confirming a new trend upwards; at what price do you think AVL will send a signal to TA followers who use market scans etc (rather than being too concerned with fundamentals) that there will be likely upside to getting in ?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $33.72K 2.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 10382546 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 9032344 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.