AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Aye that’s the market cap at 1.6c a share. (I think it goes up...

1. 18,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3916
    Aye that’s the market cap at 1.6c a share.
    (I think it goes up to something around $120m at 1.7c .)

And I don’t think ‘they’ want to ‘calm the farm’ Shovel - all the braying and squealing is likely (my theory) offering an excellent chance for large holders (like Regal and Tribeca who are invisible on a register this large) to feed as they will and lower their average.

And in relation to RCF’s ‘little punt’
    Here’s an addendum on ‘42’; https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/for-math-fans-a-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-number-42/
    Seems fitting ?

And seeing as I’m back I thought I’s stick in this salient little quote from RCF’s Brett Beatty last August
    “New mines attract the necessary investment where there is a clear and timely pathway to development.”

I expect he knows what he’s talking about …

But until Wood produces that objective “ clear and timely pathway to development” I guess it’s pretty much going to stay a ‘brat fest’ around here?

And what was said in the AFR last June;
    Henry Renshaw of Regal thought Regal would play a “material part in construction funding “ once the development pathway was clear
    Ben Cleary, of Tribeca said if the merger went through .. “we’d look at materially increasing our position in support of the project’s development”.

I guess they’d love to make their ‘material contributions’ in an .09c a share capital raise?
    But I don’t think the market will let it get to that.
    Still I’d like to leave 1.6c behind as a dark memory asap!

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 25/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $30.45K 2.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 15168316 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 14137892 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.