AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL Vandium Waking up after Bottoming., page-36

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Hi SOS

Nice to see you over here and interested in vanadium.

Love your work in the lithium space and am a holder of most of the LI stocks where you normally frequent but am looking forward to some of your usual detailed and well researched posts here.

However I think are too pessimistic in relation to your three years comment before vanadium has a big impact on storage.

In the research I've done in relation to the Audi A2 trials of a lithium and vanadium battery the results seem to be exactly what the doctor ordered to advance electric cars more quickly. 650 km range and six minute to recharge power source would seem to be cutting edge at this time.

For stationary baseload storage applications linked to renewables Vanadium has it all over Lithium based Applications on the recent trials IMO and I believe Vanadium flow will be the product of choice for static applications in the very near term in the absence of further advances in the field.

When you couple that with the market dynamic with low world production and significant alternative demand (when it comes back on line)as a primarily for applications in steel making with limited world supply and off a very low demand base due to the world economic circumstances Vanadium won't need much to run significantly from the market supply perspective.

Couple that with the fact that AVL has the pre-eminent vanadium scientific GURU in Maria amd this is a Aussie produce from Uni NSW and coupled with a plan to provide an integrated end to end marketing strategy in the near term and I think you may be proven wrong in relation to how quickly this takes off. Vanadium will be a real competitor/ compliment to lithium in storage and we both know the type of demands we expect in this space between now and 2020 to 2035.

So there is more than enough room for both lithium and vanadium and a few others as well!

That said I won't bother putting up links to research because I know you prefer to do the work yourself and only mean to encourage you by suggesting that this is well worth your time and holders would appreciate I'm sure your efforts!

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.71K 1.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 13899025 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8156729 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.