AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

AVLO, page-42

1. 6,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    You insult many investors by assuming they are "sucked in" by HC posters without doing their own due diligence. That may be your MO but I've done my own DD and am happy (more than) with my investment so spare me the lecture and your attempts to save me from the treacherous HC posters. Perhaps you need to do a bit more research into AVL to appreciate the value proposition staring you in the face.

AVL haven't started mining yet because they have not completed everything that needs to be done - sounds an obvious statement but it seems you missed it. Plan the work, work the plan (god I hate that saying, but it is apt).

"They don't make any money" - are you serious? This is a spec mining stock in the early stages of development. The hope for investors is that they will make mountains of it in the future. All mining costs a fortune, fact. The trick is to make more than that fortune when selling the final product. I'm comfortable that AVL have a good chance of achieving that considering their vertical integration strategy to cover all the bases of mineral processing, electrolyte production and battery supply (ferro-vandium steel fabrication Vince? - NOT!). Perhaps you should retreat to your dividend paying blue chips and leave the spec stocks for others.

The first battery will be a success, guaranteed. This design has been proven in Europe over the last 15 years and works - the only risk is that it will fall off the ship. It's like saying a washing machine won't work once it is transported from Germany to Australia.

Totally dislike your post on here - pissing people off for no reason.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.