AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

A bit of life today, which I hope is good for some on here....

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    A bit of life today, which I hope is good for some on here. However, since the capital raisings were closed, I'd be interested to hear why holders would want the share price to close above 2.5c on Friday and have @200,000,000 options converted and thus added to the register. Wouldn't you prefer not to have the dilution as AVL already has plenty of money in the bank??? I'm also curious why the options aren't even tradable on my CommSec screen today (as they expire of Sunday).

Still think if I was working at AVL I'd prefer to see us close at 2.5c Friday and keep those shares in the war chest and use them at a later date. Just hard to stop someone trying to prop it up. Maybe so there is some value in those options ;-) Wouldn't take much $$ to hold this up at about here.

AVL COMPLETES $8.7M PLACEMENT
    High demand from investors and institutions supporting rapid advancement of AVL projects
    Australian Vanadium Limited (ASX: AVL, “the Company” or “AVL”) is pleased to announce that it has
    received firm commitments for the placement of 348,000,000 ordinary fully paid shares (Shares) in
    the Company at a price of $0.025 each, to raise $8.7 million before costs (Placement). For every
    Share issued under the Placement, one (1) free attaching listed option will be issued (Option). The
    Options will be in the same class as the Company’s existing listed options (ASX code: AVLOA) with
    an exercise price of $0.025 and expire on 18 December 2022.
    The Shares were placed to institutional and sophisticated investors that qualify under section 708 of
    the Corporations Act. The capital raising was managed by 180 Markets.
    The Placement attracted interest from both existing shareholders and new investors, including new
    institutional cornerstone investors. The offer was strongly oversubscribed, with over $14M of bids
    received. The 348 million shares represent approximately 12% of the Company’s existing Shares
    on issue. 180 Markets will be paid a standard 6% fee on all funds introduced and receive 25M
    Options. The Options to be issued to 180 Markets will be subject to shareholder approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.