AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Dan seriously, don't poke the bear, there's no need for you and...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Dan seriously, don't poke the bear, there's no need for you and I to exchange pleasantries, unless you really want to of course. No golf or fishing today for me so glad to play games while I watch the market scream along on my computer screen in the Air Conditioning. I have my opinions, so do you, so maybe we should leave it at that huh? Remember, I've been around for many of your late night posts over the years so if you want to start questioning peoples judgement, I'll happily participate.

Please refresh me on my negative opinions on what this share price could do going into a BFS, and maybe even what it could continue to do directly after. You see, that's not where my eyes are set. My issues are with the decisions being made in regard to the funding of the company. If nothing else, todays price tells you they didn't need to give the darn thing away to their buddies. Would you not have bought in at 2.5c when the value that day was 4c? How would you be looking after 5 years of loyalty now if you had? I bought in on the dip, once the nonsense was announced, and before the new shares were issued. Didn't buy the shares as well, but jumped all over the options at .5c so I'm good either way. I was actually happy to buy them on market, regardless of whether I was invited to the "fund AVL salaries and directors fees for another year at any price party". I'll do the same next time most likely, even if shareholders are invited to participate.

But enough about that, good luck with it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.