AVH 0.78% $2.60 avita medical inc.

avmxy is alive?, page-2

1. 119 Posts.
    Cherokee,
    In response to your request for other reactions from U.S. investors: nothing new to report from this U.S. guy (moi). I had to look for the press release you referred to that hit the wire around 3 pm today (Tuesday). Found it on CNBC.com and it turned out to be the same report crafted by Dr. Stella Sung of Avita that had surfaced yesterday as posted by Kakoii quoting Dr. Rajiv Sood's very positive comments re the start of the new scar/cosmetic FDA study. Of course, I agree with you that the increase in trading volume here in the States is a positive factor. Such positive clinical reviews and Dept. of Defense money will in no way pressure FDA to give an expedited approval of ReCell. The 14 or so participating research centers will have to first submit their data to the FDA. But, and here's the speculation, once that data is submitted, I wonder if there is an outside chance that like Arena's product (look up ARNA symbol), an FDA panel of experts might give an early positive recommendation for ReCell. The FDA panel was already very familiar with Arena's drug to cure diabetes. So ReCell is in a different league. But it's a happy thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.60
Change
0.020(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $180.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.59 $2.63 $2.56 $229.1K 88.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.60 18050 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.