AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

Yes indeed, IMHO when we were watching the trading those days...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Yes indeed, IMHO when we were watching the trading those days and going back through those two days trades, when the stock was first taken up on the 8th and they tried to take it down the 9th whenever it reached the 5-5.15 range remember I and it seemed like the world piled in with serious volume. Because remember there were at least two short sale groups that were on it hard. Remember it was like a "battle royal" large 1K-5K sellers but larger 25-75K block buyers time and again, when all was said and done those two days showed the majority of the volume wss right in that channel.Well IMHO it was not just regular guys it was when Black Crane and other funds were there to say "thank you" and scoop up large blocks went through at those prices 50-75K shares. If I am correct in my assumption they were the ones along with people like myself and other larger size personal investors were grabbing cheap shares at that level, it's just to much money and volume and size of the trades at that level.And you see when the shorts both here and Australia and momo players were posting everywhere how it was going to fall back to previous levels, and in Australia it actually did, it just kept sinking.

Every morning we were able to load more 3 or 4 days in a row at those cheap ASX shares that Melon was getting and at that 4.95-5.15 level. The first hour it was large volume till those shares were gone then it would rise back up here, then at night in Australia it would continue to fall and the next day early in the morning we would get those cheap ASX shares until they were gone and it would rise back up. It has continued that way albeit not that low with the ASX lagging .50-.60 cents behind us. There has been one Australian posting in a chat room I am in that he has been having shrimp and steak on the "barbie" every night; laughing that we are paying such a premium on the Australian shares. I would just shake my head saying to myself, laugh now, your the one giving them away, soon they will be a little harder to come by.We knew with they large blocks continuing day after day at this level it wasn't just the Jones and the Sullivan's from across town buying all these large black day after day, I honestly think more independent funds are buying and larger investors, may or may not be more filings of holders that meet the 5% threshold I don't know.

We still have not seen who bought the 70 milllion shares that morning on the ASX, that wasn't a trader or short term player, they don't trade that way, that is a buyer who is staying in the game for a moment or two or ten.Well, we will see, hopefully we will not have some ridiculous momo, gets alot of excitement but is meaningless in the end and brings out the most ridiculous questions about inane things. At the end of the day with what is/has been going on it's buy it, hold it and don't worry about things that don't really matter at the moment. I been telling people for a year now, just sit on the bid and let them sell them to you, catch them and put them in a sock drawer and forget about them. off to get some java and will answer some emails, if I find anything out I will pass it along, sent a couple emails out this morning, doubt I will find anything more than we surmise already. When gathering up by larger fish occurs they don't want to broadcast it, but, it is what it is we knew all along. yes, we need to see revenues, yes we need to see steady growth, yes we need to see trials completed.

But, we know this is the stock market, it's not what you are worth today it is and always will be speculative in nature. And although e haven't gotten juvenile approval yet, and we haven't gotten BARDA announced yet and we haven't got anything serious from the military yet and we haven't shown increased revenue yet we know it is coming, the writing is on the wall. The early ordering one 2 days after approval, the steady increases of burn centers month after month, the amending of bills in congress to speed up and increase preparedness by BARDA for juveniles where ReCell was named on the floor of congress that day that amendment was introduced and sent to the senate, the signing of an agreement between DoD and FDA to speed up approvals and processes to get soldiers better outfitted for forward theater treatments where again ReCell was mentioned by name, when the government is talking about you, your all good.IMHO, that's why the price will steadily increase as it should right through December, that's what stocks do the price themselves forward, look at that shitty TSLA I short that thing is priced for its value 10 years from now. This is actually something that is a known quantity you know it's known what is coming and not years but months away and people even in the Motley Fool Australian wring their hands over it, oh the market cap oh my goodness me.

And they will spend endless amounts of time and wasted energy talking about whether a knock off may come out of China in 7-8 years? seriously? All that time wasted when you could have been looking into what the US government was doing, thinking about how quickly hospitals were signing on, looking at the trials being pushed through and what that meant the juvenile abstracts being put out at the ABA so quickly etc and thy and figure out what all that relevant info meant, the real DD, who was buying the shares up why?No, let's talk about Chinese knock offs in 7-8 years when no one will even own AVH AVMXY, shaking my head. Or why P\the company won't call them back to answer a dumb question about shelf life and BARDA, why not read the government files on your own and not wring your hands that nobody will take the time to answer my questions. They will get it one day, it is getting to big for Avita to hold your hand,. let them do their job. Won't be anymore it "go to work with daddy day" anymore. Suck it up bettercup and do your own digging, earn your money.Okay brother, off my sop box, shaking my head still. Hopefully no runner today, just people sitting on the bid down a few steps catching the dip, rather than pushing the thing like crazy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.47
Change
-0.060(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $168.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.51 $2.45 $478.8K 192.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 $2.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 348 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.