IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

tiremeRegarding:"Which ever way it goes I hope Integra continues...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    tireme

Regarding:

"Which ever way it goes I hope Integra continues its strong run"

I reckon you can relax.
    The good thing about this stock is that 'hope' won't play any part with where it ends up.

The die is cast operationally - where amassing a decent resource is always the difficult bit and that box has been well and truly ticked with many supporting ticks to follow - and the die is cast sector wise, where last Friday's strong rise on the Comex - and a new all time monthly high set in the process - spells out the momentum that is developing in gold.

If IGR's strong run doesn't continue NOW it will certainly do so not too far down the track.

Gold fever is set to take over the world, which by the way, won't necessarily be something to celebrate, even by owners of decent gold stocks. Gold's rise will be a reflection of extremely troubled times and a complete loss of faith in unbacked paper currencies.

As Sinclair has harped adnauseum for the last several years, we all need to protect ourselves and to avoid unmanageable debt levels. Physical gold and decent gold shares provide the best insurance possible. Sinclair of course, has been 100% correct with his calls.

Financial survival in a very troubled world is the key to owning gold related investments at this time.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.